Why this post? These three words are very common in Python language. Everyone, who loves Python should have a clean idea on Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries in Python. All of...
Here we discuss about Python programming!
Now-a-days we do not have enough time to waste. We all are busy! And we required some automation tools to reduce the work load and save the time. Python is a good and simple language for this purpose.
- Introduction to Python – Say Hello World!
- The module subprocess in Python
- More about the Python module subprocess and subprocess classes
- Sample scripts using Python for Linux SysAdmins – subprocess.Popen
- Variables and Types – Python
- What is isinstance function in Python?
- How to concatenate integer with string variable in Python?
- Sequences and Lists – Array concept in Python
- More about sequences and Lists – Array concept in Python part 2
- How to convert a list to string in python?
- A quick comparison – Lists, Tuples and Dictionary in Python!
Dealing Arrays in programming is very important. Lists are very similar to Array concept in programming language. A list can contain any types of variables. This can include variables like,...
In some cases, you have to concatenate integer variables to string variables in your Python script. You can not do this by simply using the (+) sign. In this post...
Yesterday, we discussed about the Python module “subprocess” and its classes to manage Linux commands. Before doing the exercises below, I would like to tell you to refer the previous...
We already have a brief description on Python module “subprocess.” It’s a commonly used Python module for SysAdmin jobs. This module should be used for accessing system commands. This is...